RULES & POLICIES
RESPONSIBILITIES OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Provide for the physical and emotional needs of your teen;
- Encourage your teen’s daily attendance to school and promptly report and explain absences;
- Be sure your teen is appropriately dressed at school and school-related activities;
- Discuss report cards and school assignments with your teen;
- Promote high expectations for your teen’s behavior, school achievement, and homework;
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with the school.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF STUDENTS
- Attend all classes, daily and on time;
- Be prepared for each class with appropriate materials and assignments;
- Follow the SHS dress code;
- Exhibit respect toward self and others;
- Adhere to the SHS code of student conduct;
- Obey all school personnel, school rules, safety rules at school-related activities including the bus;
- Communicate with your parents about academic and extracurricular requirements, school policies, and your academic progress.