The Sandpoint High School staff is an outstanding faculty made up of experienced educators, National Board Certified teachers, savvy technology users and active citizens in our community. At the heart of our staff's philosophy is our commitment to the young minds we teach. We know we must capture their interest and their heart before we can begin to teach our content.
Our teachers go the extra mile in engaging and working with our students every day. Our staff has developed a rigorous curriculum in alignment with the Idaho Common Core Standards. We are committed to meeting the needs of all students in our classrooms.
This relentless pursuit of excellence has resulted in one of the top graduation rates in the state and continuously score among the top in the state on the ACT and SAT college entrance exams. We invite you to visit the Our Academic Department links below to see our curriculum guides, tutoring schedules, or to contact our teachers.
- Create a safe learning environment based on respect and rapport
- Establish a culture for learning which engages students
- Assist and support students academically
- Serve as appropriate role models for students on the campus in accordance with the standards of the profession
- Provide assistance to students in learning appropriate school behavior
- Encourage and participate in parent communication.