Philosophy and Goals
Sandpoint High School is a vital part of our community. We believe it is our community's most important investment. We believe:
- Students and staff deserve to be in an emotionally and physically safe and secure environment.
- To honor the strengths of each individual, we will facilitate an environment of mutual respect and trust.
- High expectations for teaching and learning lead to increased student achievement and annual academic growth.
- A spirit of teamwork and collegiality is essential to individual growth and overall continuous improvement.
- We must model and teach to the concepts of interconnectedness for students to operate in a global society as they plan for post-secondary transition.
- Each and every person at Sandpoint High School is valued as an integral part of the whole.