Junior Varsity Coach
2014 Varsity Team
- Develop accountable and considerate student-athletes that have self-discipline, are eager to improve and learn, have positive attitudes, achieve success through persistence and determination, and put the welfare of the program and their teammates first.
- Provide a program with integrity, whose participants exemplify industriousness, respectfulness, loyalty, and enthusiasm.
- Generate success for the Bulldog Softball Program through commitment, work ethic, skill development, and team work.
- Build the self-confidence of student-athletes, so they will find success in any situation, maintain positive attitudes and self-belief, enjoy challenges, and always be their best.
- Be a team player - Softball is a team sport, and no one player is more important than the team. Being successful as a team will lead to individual success, Have a genuine consideration for your teammates and go the extra mile.
- Be positive - to yourself, teammates, coaches, umpires, parents, etc. through attitude, body language, passion, and energy.
- Strive to improve your skills - In the regular season and the off-season. Be coachable and work hard.
- Always give your best effort - You will not be able to make yourself, your teammates or the program better if you don't!
- Respect the game - Hustle at all times, dress like a ball player and always be prepared.
- Take care of yourself, your teammates, the field, and the equipment.
- Represent the program, school and community at the highest level at all times.
- Coaches coach and players play - Listen to the coaches and be respectful. Take advantage of every learning opportunity.
- Commit to the Program - Make softball one of your top priorities. Be at all practices and games on time (being early is being on time) and be prepared.
- Participate in program activities - All players should give back to the program and do activities together to build team chemistry.