Continuing & Delayed Education Scholarships

(Plus the CAL Renewal for students who have already graduated from high school

General Instructions

  • Each scholarship below has a link to either the application itself or the scholarship's website.
  • Note that any deadline dates could change from year to year, and we may not catch the change.
  • It is your responsibility to read all application instructions and deadlines and make sure you adhere to them. Otherwise you may be eliminated from the applicant pool.
  • Any applications that are incomplete or late will be eliminated from the applicant pool.
  • All applications must be downloaded and saved on a computer before you can fill it out. If you fill it out before doing this, then the application will not save with your information. If there is not a link to a common application scholarship, then updated scholarship applications are not available yet. Consult your counselor if you have more questions.

Click below for more scholarship opportunities


Local Continuing & Delayed Scholarships

  1. Click scholarship name; download
  2. Click Common App link below; download
  3. Complete both following all directions
  4. Submit app to SHS Counseling Center

Applicants Start Here: 

Common Application for Ongoing, Delayed & CAL Renewals


Community Assistance League (CAL) Renewal: Open to any previous CAL scholarship recipient from the year prior that is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution.

Community Assistance League (CAL) Delayed: Open to any Bonner County resident that wants to go back to school and has been out of school for at least a year.

Elks Community Scholarship: Open to ANYONE in the Sandpoint Community enrolling in a professional/ technical institution, college or university this fall.

John Porter Memorial Continuing: For students pursuing a post-secondary education.

Louise Senft Memorial Continuing: Open to any prior recipient of this scholarship entering his/her sophomore year at an Idaho college.

McFarland Family Continuing: Open to any SHS graduate (excluding current seniors) seeking assistance with any post-secondary education or training. 

Rotary Club of Ponderay: Open to all Bonner County graduates seeking assistance with post-secondary education and training beyond high school. Applicants must demonstrate Rotary values of "Service Above Self"with an emphasis on community service and volunteerism.

Women Honoring Women: For female students continuing there post-secondary education who demonstrate WHW qualities and values.

Other Continuing Education Scholarships

  1. Click scholarship name
  2. Follow all application instructions
  3. Submit app organization as instructed


Idaho Horse Council: Must demonstrate involvement with the horse industry in any fashion and graduated from an accredited Idaho high school.


Doris L. Kenney Memorial: Applicants must be residents of Bonner County, Idaho, who are high school seniors or graduates. Academic achievement is the primary factor for selection. Recipients may reapply in subsequent years. Consideration also given to candidates who have had their schooling interrupted for any of a variety of reasons, and applicants pursuing their academic preparation, making a career change or retraining in a different field of endeavor.


Alvie C. Jeffres Memorial: For students with financial need who are committed to a higher education and achieve success through hard work and determination.

Bonner County Sportsmen's Foundation: For students who completed a hunter safety course. Prefer that application is handwritten. Scroll down website to click on your preferred application format.

CO-OP Gas and Supply Co. Inc.: For students who are college sophomores with a declared major in Ag/Ag Science or Water and Soil Conservation.

Idaho Nursing and Health Professional Scholarship: For students who have been accepted to an accredited Idaho nursing or health professions program, and can demonstrate financial need.

Mike Crapo Math and Science Fund: For full-time first year students majoring in math, science, or engineering at a four-year college or university in the state of Idaho.

Selkirk Association of REALTORS®: For students who have are children or grandchildren of a SAR member including sponsors and affiliates.