- Each scholarship below has a link to either the application itself or the scholarship's website.
- Note that any deadline dates could change from year to year, and we may not catch the change.
- It is your responsibility to read all application instructions and deadlines and make sure you adhere to them. Otherwise you may be eliminated from the applicant pool.
- Any applications that are incomplete or late will be eliminated from the applicant pool.
- All applications must be downloaded and saved on a computer before you can fill it out. If you fill it out before doing this, then the application will not save with your information. If there is not a link to a common application scholarship, then updated scholarship applications are not available yet. Consult your counselor if you have more questions.
Elks Community Scholarship: Open to ANYONE in the Sandpoint Community enrolling in a professional/ technical institution, college or university this fall.
Community Assistance League (CAL) Renewal: Open to any previous CAL scholarship recipient from the year prior that is currently enrolled at a post-secondary institution.
Community Assistance League (CAL) Delayed: Open to any Bonner County resident that wants to go back to school and has been out of school for at least a year.
Louise Senft Memorial Continuing: Open to any prior recipient of this scholarship entering his/hersophomore year at an Idaho college.
McFarland Family Continuing: Open to any SHS graduate (excluding current seniors) seeking assistance with any post-secondary education or training.
Rotary Club of Ponderay: Open to all Bonner County graduates seeking assistance with postsecondary education and training beyond high school. Applicants must demonstrate Rotary values of "Service Above Self"with an emphasis on community service and volunteerism.
Rotary Club of Sandpoint: Open to any graduate from Sandpoint, Lake Pend Oreille, and Clark Fork High Schools planning to continue his/her education.
Women Honoring Women: For female students continuing there post-secondary education who demonstrate WHW qualities and values.
Idaho Horse Council: Must demonstrate involvement with the horse industry in any fashion and graduated from an accredited Idaho high school.
Doris L. Kenney Memorial: Applicants must be residents of Bonner County, Idaho, who are high school seniors or graduates. Academic achievement is the primary factor for selection. Recipients may reapply in subsequent years. Consideration also given to candidates who have had their schooling interrupted for any of a variety of reasons, and applicants pursuing their academic preparation, making a career change or retraining in a different field of endeavor.
Panhandle Piecemakers Quilt Guild: Any graduating high school or home-schooled senior or accredited University or Technical college freshman, sophomore or junior whose primary residence is Bonner County, ID.
Bonner County Sportsmen's Association: For students who completed a hunter safety course. Prefer that application is handwritten. Scroll down website to click on your preferred application format.
Idaho Nursing and Health Professional Scholarship: For students who have been accepted to an accredited Idaho nursing or health professions program, and can demonstrate financial need.
Mike Crapo Math and Science Fund: For full-time first year students majoring in math, science, or engineering at a four-year college or university in the state of Idaho.
Selkirk Association of REALTORS®: For students who have are children or grandchildren of a SAR member including sponsors and affiliates.