To encourage and empower every student at Sandpoint High School to achieve academic success, strengthen personal and social growth, and develop achievable post-secondary plans, delivered with the highest ethical standards, through a developmental standards based curriculum, and in partnerships with the professional school staff, parents, businesses, civic organizations and higher education.
- All students have dignity and worth
- All students have the right to participate in the school counseling program delivered by a certified professional school counselor
- All students want to succeed and learn
- High standards with appropriate support leads to greater achievement
- Acceptance and mutual respect encourages students to take the risks necessary for academic and personal growth
- Effort and perseverance are fundamental to success and growth
- All students’ ethnic, cultural, racial, sexual differences and special needs are considered in planning and implementing the school counseling program
We adhere to the American School Counselors’ Association Code of Ethics. This means we will keep the information students share with us confidential – unless they give us permission to share it or we are required by law or school policy to share it.
Contact Counseling @ (208) 263-3034. To contact a specific department staff member click here.